Translate This Page

You can now leave your comments via Disqus. This allows you to use your Disqus or a number of other accounts to leave comments.

Apr 10, 2014

Awaken - The Story?

It's not so much of a story, but another slip my mind took down into the gutter.

Yes, there are lower places than I have already been.

The weird part is that I don't even remember writing this. I just found in a folder on my computer. I kinda remember coming up with the pattern for the lady's dress, but that's it.

What warnings don't apply to this little romp? Actually, the other list isn't that long, just ... it's like a bad version of Alex, but younger.

In this ... thing, the boy is 15. His dad is his step dad and his mother is still alive, but of course doesn't know about any of this.

It's very short, and for some reason I think it pulls of cute and sexy at the same time, even is one of them is a minor. Aahhh.. what word. Minor. But at least, like in Daddy's Acceptance, the kid is taking the lead. This dad just doesn't have any guilt over it.

So if you are interesting in seeing this... dribble, as in short bit of collected words, be my guest.


I still want feed back, but you can keep all the depraved ones to yourself. I already know. The only reason I wrote, and then not destroy it once it was found again, is because it's fiction. I never want to see this done in real life, and my own inner self had to put it on the boy's terms so even I could go along with it. No one, not even fictionally, is being taken advantage of.

So read the story if you are game and let me know if it lived up, expanded or fell short of what you would expect, or want.

If you know you don't want to read this, then don't go read it and then come back to tell me all the reasons why you don't like it.

Like I said before in the last post. This may find itself with a nice cover and living over at Scribd soon. And in some dark place, I was thinking of continuing this story. If enough people liked it or thought I did a good job so far.

No comments: