Not Fiction

Last week I posted something new over on my Scribd account.

I had been surfing for something on line, I don't remember what now, and I came across this article. It wasn't anything major, just a short list of some interesting 'facts' about a woman's orgasm. Well I didn't like how it told you almost nothing about a few of them and nothing about the rest of them.

So I went looking around and expanded on it. I turned about 2 pages into 8 pages that gives a good insight to a few things you may or may not have heard about girls and sex and how one or two of them, applies to men also.

Now I don't remember how long it took me, 3 days to a week I think. I'm betting on a week. Then like I said, I posted it to Scribd. For some reason, I thought a lot more people would have found it to read, but it hasn't quite happened. I understand why I expected that. Back when I first started to use my Scribd account I had another bit of non fiction that was about the male orgasm. I didn't put this one together, I just copied it from the net and made it look 'nice'. It has the real writer's name still on it.

Well that has had a ton of views, so I thought, the girl one would be popular too. I just have to remember that it took a while for it get all those views. I started posting to my Scribd account all the way back in 2007.

So here are the links to both if you haven't seen them yet.





I like this looks. :)

Enjoy and feel free to leave comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED