Goodread Account

I’ve gone and joined another site. Like I need to. Well I just might. I need feed back and I think I might get it here. Get a few ideas for short stories until I start my newest ‘novel’ or to help me get through a writer’s block once I have started.

Well here is the link to my profile. I will still post the links here to any stories that I post there so you can find it. But there will be things that I will only write there, like how all my photo work and fractals live over at Deviantart.

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7052948-jhoy

Now how I got here is interesting. I found a free M/M story in iBooks, downloaded it, read, and started talking with the writer. He then pointed me here, as well as another site for really publishing my work, but I didn’t feel ready for that one yet. So I’ll live at Goodreads for a bit, get my writing more under control and join some writer’s groups and do what I can while I’m off from school, for two or so months. I’m also going to see about redrawing a few things in autocad for practice. But I’m off topic.

School will be out in 3 weeks and at that time, my on like active will spike. Over at DA (Deviantart), and Goodreads. So this could be good. I feel like writing something new.  :)

If you have an account over there, do look me up and talk to me for the love of everything green on this floating space rock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED