Inuyasha Story Update

I've hit a wall. A big looming wall.

I've been looking at chapter 77 for weeks, months even.

I got like two pages or so in, then that was it. I left Inuyasha and Miroku sitting by a well at sunset. I don't understand what the heck is stopping me. I've posted chapter 69 yesterday over at FF (fanfiction.net) so unless I get my act together I will catch up on myself and they will end up waiting for way longer than a week or two for it to be posted.

So what have I been doing for the past two months of my break? I've been writing new stories. I just posted one of them here. It's the one called 'Love's Love'. The one I'm working on now, will be posted over at Scribd when I'm done with it. I may try posting it over at DA, but my subject matter maybe pushing it.

Anyway, I'm trying to finish this current story up so I can get back to making myself work on Inuyasha.

Speaking of which, I think it's time I've posted a link to the story. Maybe with some new feedback I'll be more motivated to continue the story.

Read - FanFiction.net reading page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED