Inuyasha Story Update

Hello.

Ya, it's been a while since I posted something.

I'm up to chapter 67 now for my Inuyasha story. I have about a page down now after looking at one line for like 2 weeks.

I'm also changing how I upload my chapters from now on because I'm starting college this week. On Thursday I go to my first class.

I'm going to be uploading one chapter for the week instead of three starting this week and right now I'm not even sure what day that will be.

I'll be uploading chapter 36 I think this Tuesday. This Tuesday is the only day that I know for sure I'll be uploading on.

I found a story that I kinda forgot about and will be posting here soon. Providing I don't fall into a study hole this upcoming week. *grin* *weakly*

Well, See ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED