Need

I ran down the hall to my office, closing the door behind me. What was I doing? I asked myself, leaning up against the cool wood. My hand kneaded my chest. I'm so hot! I walked over to my desk and swung myself into my chair, staring at the work that was piled on the desk waiting for me. I picked up a page the dropped it, not able to concentrate as all I could imagine was his face and his eyes.

They were green and glowing, looking at me so I could not move. They would not let me move.

His hand had reached out towards me, but I started to back up, shaking my head as my body trembled.

To continue Reading This Story click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED