Translate This Page

You can now leave your comments via Disqus. This allows you to use your Disqus or a number of other accounts to leave comments.

Jul 11, 2008

Nine To Five - Payback

"I'm tired of you playing with me." I told him as I locked his door behind me. I kicked off my heals as I walked over to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as I came closer.

"I came back for a disk and saw that you were still here. So I decided to tell you that I don't like being played with."

"What do you mean, being played with? If you're talking about that raise I already talked with Mr. Kar about it. I swear."

"Oh, you swear?" I asked him. That being the only thing he said that caught my attention.

"Yes I do." he said.

"Well that is good to know. It would not have been worth all my effort if you didn't." He shakes his head in agreement, then stops to stare at me as I pull my belt from around my waist. Then I took off my skirt then shirt. I didn't want to get them dirty.

To finish reading this story click here.

No comments: