Translate This Page

You can now leave your comments via Disqus. This allows you to use your Disqus or a number of other accounts to leave comments.

Jul 12, 2008

Jack and Me

Ok... This is one of the longest ones I've done, and I'm asking if anyone wants me to continue it. I'm pretty sure that I was going to continue it years ago, but at one point I just stopped. Should I start again?

====================================================

Jack and Me

I was walking up the hill, on which my house sat, in the afternoon sun. I turned off the road and unto my driveway to hear a car screech to a halt behind of me. I turned around to see Jack’s car. It was a car that you would not have a hard time recognizing. It looked something that Germany would be proud of, if it was not colored neon purple. What was he doing here? I asked myself. I had just come from my sister’s, and she had said that they (Jack and Veronica) were in the middle of a fight. I was told that he told her that he was not going to see her for a week. My sister had predicted three days. I disagreed and gave him two. The last time that I was alone with him, he had said that he no longer had a girl. That he and Veronica had broken up.

To read the rest of this story click here.

No comments: