Come Back

Firstly, just so I don't disappoint you. This is not a sex story. It's something short and a little sad. Come back to it when you are not in the sexual mind set.

===============================

"Come back my love."

"It pains me to leave you again so soon my lady. You know that if I could I would stay here with you." He told me as he looked into my eyes. The air around us was cool with out being cold and it stirred his hair very nicely as whipped around us. I looked down at his hands that were holding mine, as they were laying on my lap. He had only been back two months. Now he was off again. I already miss him and fear for him and he was still here in our home. I turned my face up to look at him again. I saw it in his eyes. He was more saddened by leaving me than I was about him leaving.

"Tell me again how short of a time you will be gone this time?" I asked him.

"I was assured that my services will not be required for more than a year and half." He told me. Over a year! I almost shivered. I smiled at him and I felt hollow as I said,

To continue reading this story click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED