Belated Gifts

I saw her for the first time when she walked pass me in the cafeteria. That was two days ago. Now she stood in front of me in the locker room of the swimming pool. Two hours earlier she had walked in, said hi, striped down to her birthday suit and put on a black and white one-piece. Then went for her swim. I came out five minutes behind of her. Two hours later when I heard her say to one of her friends that she was leaving in five minutes, I made a point of getting out of the pool and into the locker room two minutes before her. Now here we are again. Me trying to look at her without looking like I'm looking at her, and she's once again naked and drying herself off with a green towel. She was so good looking I almost felt like I had no right to look at her, much less like her. She had C-cup breasts that had big quarter shaped nipples. She had light brown hair that reached her soft round butt. She turned towards me and placed a leg up on the bench to dry in there. Ahh! She had hair there, how sexy. The first girl that I almost went to bed with had hair down there and ever since I've like girls who had a hairy pussy. I leaned into my locker as I watched her.

To continue reading this story click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED