Can you tell were I got the title from?

This Kiss, This Kiss

1
My hand slowly traveled up the front of his shirt,
My fingers played with his collar.
The tips of my fingers grazed his chest and the lower part of his neck

2
My head was bent as he looked at me.
I tried once again to tell myself that it was true.
He was here,
I saw my gold ring shining in the afternoon’s light.
We belonged to each other.
He wanted me.

3
My eyes traveled up to his eyes,
As my hand closed in on the back of his neck.
I felt his hands as he pulled me closer.
Our breaths kissed before we did

4
Soon the wall, floor and air,
Was filled with capping and cheers.
As much as I wanted to cling to him,
I had to let him go.
We then turned to world,
And pronounced man and wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED